Like a deconstructed sushi roll. So healthy and easy to make! Just cook some sushi rice, thinly slice the veggies, mango, avocado and seaweed, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Servings: 4 bowls
- 1 recipe(s) sushi rice
- 3 inch(s) cucumber matchsticked
- 1 medium carrots matchsticked
- 1 avocados thinly sliced
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) frozen shelled edamame thawed
- 6 sheet(s) roasted seaweed snack (or 1 nori seaweed sheet), cut into strips
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- Soy sauce & Sriracha to taste (Gluten-free if preferred)
- Put the bowls together by putting a layer of rice in the bottom, then dividing the veggies among the bowls, displaying them as you like. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce and Sriracha.
Soy-Free: for soy-free, substitute a soy sauce for a soy-free option such as coconut aminos. Also, omit the edamame.