Lime & Ginger Ice Cream Float
This tropical treat is the perfect quick and easy summer dessert. Amp it up by using a boozy ginger beer!
- 4 - 6 scoop(s) vegan vanilla ice cream (my favourite is coconut ice cream but feel free to sub your favourite)
- 1 can(s) ginger beer or ginger ale (355 ml)
- 2 tablespoon(s) candied ginger chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest
For garnish (optional):
- 2 round slice(s) lime with slits cut to fit on the glass
- 2 round(s) candied ginger with slits cut to fit on the glass
- Fill two tall glasses with 2 - 3 scoops of coconut ice cream each. Divide the ginger beer among the glasses pouring it over the ice cream. Top with candied ginger pieces and lime zest. Add the rounds of lime and candied ginger on the side of the glass for garnish.
Serving: 1float (recipe makes 2 floats) | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg