Sweet Potato and Corn Enchiladas with Mole Sauce (Enmoladas)
So flavour-packed they will satisfy everyone! Pretty quick and easy to make too. Topped with avocado makes a perfect Mexican inspired weeknight meal.
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 recipe(s) Easy Cheater Vegan Mole Sauce
- 6 taco sized flour or corn tortillas (gluten-free if preffered)
- 2 cup(s) corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 1 avocados chopped
- 1 handful(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat your oven to 450F (230C).
- Spread the sweet potatoes across a large baking sheet, then drizzle the olive oil, chili powder, and salt across the potatoes. Toss well to coat the sweet potatoes. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, turning every now and then until the potatoes have browned a bit on the outside and are tender all the way through when pierced with a fork. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce your oven to 350F (180C).
- Spread 1/3 of the mole sauce to cover the bottom of an 8" x 11" baking dish. Assemble your enchiladas by filling a tortilla with 1/6 of the sweet potato and 1/6 of the corn (don't worry about trying to make this perfect). Roll it up, and place it in the baking dish, with the seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas until you have filled your dish. If you have any leftover sweet potato or corn, just shove it down the sides. Spread the remaining mole sauce across the top of the enchiladas. Bake for 15 to 20 mins until hot all the way through. Garnish with the avocado and cilantro before serving.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 6 servings) | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 873mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 6795IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2.5mg