Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie
9 easy ingredients, combine in a blender, pour into a pie shell, and bake. Done! Tastes best when made ahead of time. The BEST go-to vegan pumpkin pie recipe ever.
Servings: 9" pie
- 1 can(s) 14oz pumpkin puree (1 3/4 cups) (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 3/4 cup(s) full-fat coconut milk (the kind in a can, shaken well before measuring)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon(s) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 9 inch Vegan Pie Crusts (homemade or store-bought)
- vegan whipped cream (homemade or storebought)
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Have your unbaked 9" pie shell ready.
- Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, brown sugar, cornstarch, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a blender or a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust. Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin evenly and smooth out the top. Bake for 60 minutes. When you remove it from the oven, the edges might be slightly cracked and the middle will still look wobbly. Let cool, and then chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight until completely set. Serve plain or with coconut whipped cream.
Make ahead: The pie will keep fresh in the fridge for 3 - 4 days.
Serving: 1slice of pie with crust (1/8th of the pie) | Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 8341IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg