Pumpkin Pie Spice
So easy to make, just add the 5 ingredients to a jar, shake, and you're done! This homemade recipe is perfect for when you run out, or when the store is sold out. Bonus points: it's even better than the store-bought spice.
- 6 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) powdered ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- Add all the spices to a small jar and shake until mixed well. Store with all of your other spices and use as needed.