Tropical Smoothie Bowl
A summery breakfast recipe!
- 2 cup(s) plain vegan yogurt (such as oat or soy yogurt)
- 1 cup(s) frozen mango chunks
- 2 bananas frozen
- 3/4 cup(s) pineapple tidbits fresh or canned
- 6 strawberries fresh, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut flakes
- Combine the yogurt, frozen mango and banana together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie into serving bowls and garnish with the pineapple, strawberries and coconut, and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 780mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 1017IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 1mg