Citrus Green Smoothie
Want a zesty wakeup? This is the smoothie for you!
- 2 grapefruit
- ½ lime
- 2 cup(s) frozen mangos
- 2 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 apple cored and chopped
- 1 rib celery roughly chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) hemp seeds (optional)
- Juice the grapefruits and ½ of a lime and pour the juice into a blender.
- Place all the remaining ingredients into a blender, including the water. Blend until smooth. Serve between 2 glasses.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 971mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 7767IU | Vitamin C: 158mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 4mg