Banana Mocha Protein Smoothie
A simple smoothie to start the day right!
- 1/2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1/4 cup(s) cold coffee
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. If necessary, add in more plant-based milk to thin the smoothie to the desired consistency. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 634mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 7mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan