Vegan Sheet Pan Fajitas
If you are looking for a super easy, delicious, veggie-packed dinner, Vegan Sheet Pan Fajitas are for you! Just 15 minutes of prep then pop the sheet pan in the oven to roast. Serve the flavor-packed tofu and veggies with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings. The perfect crowd-pleasing easy weeknight dinner, you'll want to add this to your weekly rotation!
For the Fajita Spice Mix:
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne (optional for spice, 1/2 tsp will be very spicy)
For the Fajitas:
- 1 12oz block(s) extra-firm tofu drained, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoon(s) light oil (such as canola or vegetable)
- 1 half lime
- 8 small tortillas warmed
- Fajita toppings of choice such as: avocado, salsa, vegan sour cream, vegan cheese, jalapeno slices, guacamole, or chopped cilantro.
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200℃).
- In a small bowl, add all of the fajita spice mix ingredients, stir and set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, spread the tofu, bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Drizzle the oil over top. Then sprinkle the fajita spice mix over top. Use your hands to toss the ingredients well until everything is well coated in oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, stopping to stir halfway through, until everything is cooked and golden brown in some places. Squeeze the lime juice over top of the hot veggies and tofu. Serve hot with tortillas and toppings of choice.
Make-ahead/ meal prep: cook the veggies and tofu according to the directions. Allow to cool before transferring to an air-tight container. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Gently reheat in the microwave or on the stove. Serve hot with tortillas and toppings of choice. The tofu and veggies are also great served on top of rice as an alternative. Batch the spice mix: If you plan on making these sheet pan fajitas often, you can make a big jar of the fajita seasoning (multiply the recipe as needed). When making the fajitas you will need about 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of the spice mix per baking sheet. Oil-free: for oil-free simply omit the oil. Make sure you use a good non-stick pan and/or line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
Serving: 1 serving of veggies and tofu without tortillas or toppings (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3881IU | Vitamin C: 117mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 4mg