Vegan Ranch Veggie Dip
This vegan ranch veggie dip recipe is healthy, easy, and takes just 5 minutes to make! Creamy, tangy, and irresistibly delicious, with this dip, you will want to snack on veggies all the time. (I sure do)! We make this dip weekly in our house, it's perfect for a quick snack, as an appetizer for parties, and it can also be used as a salad dressing and a sandwich spread.
Servings: 6 (makes about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) plain vegan yogurt (I used Silk Rich Unsweetened Almond Plain)
- 2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) agave
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Veggies for ranch dip such as: baby carrots, snap peas, celery sticks, bell pepper slices, radishes, cherry dip, broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, or cucumber rounds.
- Add everything to a bowl and mix well. Serve with your favorite veggies! Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3 - 5 days. If the dip separates a bit after storing, just give it another stir before serving.
Fresh herbs: If you wish to replace dried herbs for fresh herbs, you can replace 1 ½ teaspoons of dried herbs for 1 ½ tablespoons of finely chopped fresh herbs. Nut-free: to make nut-free choose a nut-free vegan yogurt such as soy or oat. Soy-free: to make soy-free choose a soy-free vegan yogurt such as almond or oat.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 6 servings) | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 857IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg