Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae
Like seriously, whoa. Not only is this mind-blowingly good, but the sauce takes just 5 minutes to make. The peanut butter gives the sundae this peanut butter cup kinda feel! This recipe is a little too easy, and a little too delicious if you ask me.
Servings: 4 Sundaes
For the peanut butter hot fudge sauce:
- 1/2 cup(s) full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup(s) vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup(s) natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
For the sundae:
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanuts , roughly chopped (I used roasted salted peanuts, but plain will do too)
- 4 - 8 scoops vegan vanilla ice cream
- Add all of the Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and put over medium heat. Stir continually while the chocolate melts. Just before the chocolate has completely melted, remove from the heat and continue to stir until the chocolate has finished melting. This ensures that you do not burn the chocolate. It will only take 1 - 2 minutes.
- Assemble your sundae by scooping the cashewmilk frozen treat, drizzling the warm fudge sauce overtop and finish by sprinkling chopped peanuts. Bon Appetegan!
* You can use other plant-based milks if you like, but I love full-fat coconut milk as it is so rich and creamy.