Vegan Leek and Potato Pizza
This pizza looks fancy but it is actually so easy to make. The layers of leek, potato, rosemary, and coconut milk make this pizza so flavourful and delicious. Perfect for an appetizer or the main dish.
Servings: 1 pizza
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts only), finely sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 pizza dough (use gluten free pizza dough if preferred)
- 1 - 2 yukon gold potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup(s) full-fat coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 425F (220C). Lightly grease a pizza pan
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat then gently sauté the leeks and garlic until wilted and they begin to caramelize. Remove from heat
- Lightly flour a clean work surface and stretch your dough until it is big enough for your pizza pan.
- Spread the leek mixture across the pizza dough. Next lay potato pieces around the dough in circles just slightly overlapping each other until you have covered the entire pizza. Season the potatoes with rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. Then finally drizzle the coconut milk across the pizza. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crusts are golden brown, the potatoes are cooked.