Vegan Blue Cheese Dip
Only 6 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. Perfect to pair with buffalo cauliflower or vegan chicken wings.
Servings: 8 (about 1 1/4 Cups)
- 1 cup(s) vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) white miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1/4 block(s) medium or firm tofu (about 85g) crumbled
- Add everything but the tofu to a bowl and stir well to combine. Once mixed, add in the tofu crumbles, and give it another stir to mix in. Enjoy!
Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, swap out the miso for chickpea miso!
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 8 servings) | Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg