Tofu Scramble Spice Mix
Just 5 ingredients to make your own homemade spice mix that will make your tofu taste like eggs! Make ahead and have it ready to go so breakfast will be ready in a jiffy!
For the tofu seasoning powder:
To use the tofu seasoning powder:
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegan butter or oil (skip for oil-free)
- 1 12oz block(s) medium-firm, firm, or extra-firm tofu (for tofu scramble)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tofu Scramble Spice Mix (recipe above)
To make the tofu scramble spice mix:
- Add all of the ingredients into a sealable jar and shake well or stir to combine. Store in your pantry until ready to use.
To make a tofu scramble:
- Add vegan butter or oil to a pan and heat. When hot add your tofu of choice. Medium-firm tofu will result in a creamy and tender scramble, firm tofu will be a bit less tender, and extra-firm tofu is perfect for a drier scramble. Crumble the tofu of choice into the pan, and sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of the tofu scramble spice mix. Stir to evenly distribute the spice and heat through.
Serving: 1(for 2 tablespoons of the spice mix) | Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2350mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.6mg