The Creamiest Vegan Fudgesicles
These vegan fudgesicles have that amazing frozen creamy chewy fudge texture to them, just like the store-bought ones... but better!
Servings: popsicles (depending on mold size)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as soy or almond milk)
- 1 cup(s) full-fat coconut milk (the kind in a can)
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a medium sauce pan, whisk together the non-dairy milk, coconut milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and cornstarch while cold. Put over medium heat and continue to whisk. It will come together as it heats up. Bring to a simmer whisking often, and cook for about 3 minutes until the sugar has dissolved, and the mixture thickened into a fudge sauce. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the fudge sauce into the molds and freeze overnight.
Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 120mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1.6mg