Sweet Dill Dressing
This is a creamy, almost cheesy dressing with that fresh zing of dill.
Servings: bottle (makes about 12 servings)
- 1/4 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegan mayonnaise (such as Vegenaise)
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 - 3 tablespoon(s) water
- Add everything to a clean jar with 1 tablespoons of water to start. Screw on the lid, and shake like crazy until mixed well. Add more water to thin if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan