Smoked Tofu and Mango Spring Rolls
The perfect combo of smoky tofu, sweet mango, creamy avocado and crisp veggies, all topped with a peanut dipping sauce. Perfect vegan, vegetarian, gluten free appetizer.
Servings: 12 rolls (roughly)
For the Rolls:
- 10 - 12 sheets of rice paper
- 2 mangoes sliced
- 2 avocados sliced
- 2 red pepper sliced
- 1 block smoked tofu sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage shredded
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 cup(s) natural peanut butter
- 2 limes juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sriracha or other hot sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) agave
- 1 inch(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- Run a sheet of rice paper under warm water for a few seconds, you can just run it under the tap or fill a bowl with warm water. Lay it on a clean working surface, it will be firm, but will soften quickly. Lay a few slices of each ingredients on top, and when the rice paper is softened you can roll it all up like a burrito. Repeat until all of your fillings are used up.
- In the meantime make the peanut sauce by combining everything in a bowl.