Sam's Everyday Oil-Free Salad Dressing
Just 4 ingredients, less than 5 minutes to make, this simple salad dressing is my go-to! Creamy, tangy, zesty, and keeps fresh in the fridge for a week, this is the best simple dressing to amp up any salad!
Servings: (make about 8 tablespoons cup)
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a jar or small bowl and shake well or whisk to combine. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week.
Serving: 1serving (about 2 tablespoons) | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan