Rosemary and Lemon Zest Popcorn
A super easy upgrade to the snack you already love.
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter melted
- 1 tablespoon rosemary finely chopped
- 1 lemons zested (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Pop the popcorn in an air popper, or pop with whatever method you normally use (stovetop or in the microwave works fine too).
- When the popcorn is popped, simply drizzle over the melted vegan butter, then sprinkle with the rosemary, lemon zest, and salt. Enjoy!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 28.6mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.2mg