Quick Vegan Coconut Nog
The perfect, easy, creamy cocktail. Vegan, dairy free, egg free.
- 1 19oz Can(s) Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup(s) Plant-based milk
- 1 Cup(s) Ice Cubes
- 3 - 5 Tablespoon(s) Agave or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg (plus more for garnish)
- 1 pinch black salt (also called kala namak) (Optional)
- Spiced Rum or Bourbon (Optional)
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. I prefer a less sweet nog, so I opted for 3 tablespoons of agave. For a sweeter nog add more to taste.
- Pour over spiced rum or bourbon if you like, and give a little stir. Garnish with a little more nutmeg. Store leftovers in a bottle or jug in the fridge. Shake well before serving.
Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.