Quick Roasted Cauliflower
Only 6 ingredients, 30 minutes to make (most of it spent staring in the oven window and drooling), and badda bing, badda boom. Little cauliflower flavour bombs in your mouth. So delicious and easy!
- 1/2 head(s) cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 450F (230C).AIR-FRYER: Preheat air-fryer to 400F (200C).
- Add the cauliflower with all of the seasonings to a large bowl and toss well to combine and to evenly coat the cauliflower.
- OVEN: Spread the cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through. The cauliflower is done when it is browned and tender. AIR-FRYER: add the cauliflower to your air-fryer, and cook for 10 - 20 minutes (depending on the size of your cauliflower pieces), stopping to shake halfway through, until the cauliflower is tender and browned on the edges. Sever as a side, on top of a salad, or eat straight as it is as a snack. Great hot or cold!
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 462mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg