Vegan Cottage Cheese
Takes less than 10 minutes to make and only 6 ingredients for this healthy, dairy-free recipe.
Servings: 4 servings (recipe makes about 2 cups of cottage cheese)
- 1 300g block(s) soft or silken tofu (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 of a 420g block(s) firm tofu (210g or about 1 1/2 cups), crumbled
- Add the soft or silken tofu to a blender along with the nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until everything is completely smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Pour the soft tofu mixture into a medium bowl. Crumble the firm tofu into the silken tofu mixture. Mix to combine.
Serving: 1serving (1/2 cup) | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg