Peanut Butter Dressing
Wonderful for an Asian-inspired salad. Finely sliced cabbage, carrots, cucumber, and crispy tofu cubes. Yum!
Servings: bottle (makes about 12 servings)
- 1/4 cup(s) natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 2 - 3 tablespoon(s) water
- Add everything to a clean jar, screw on the lid, and shake like crazy until mixed well.
Soy-Free: for soy-free, substitute a soy sauce for a soy-free option such as coconut aminos.