Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
Tastes just like a Reese's peanut butter cup but in smoothie form and secretly healthy!
Servings: small smoothies or 1 large
- 2 banana(s) frozen
- 1 1/2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 2 tablespoon(s) natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Add everything to a blender, and blend, blend, blend.
Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 564mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg