My Favourite Guacamole
This is my favourite guacamole recipe ever! There are 3 hacks (including a secret ingredient), that take this guacamole to the next level!
- 2 avocados pitted and flesh scooped out
- 1/2 cup(s) grape or cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 - 3 teaspoon(s) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl, and use a fork to mash everything together. Don't over mash, leave some texture. When serving you can make it look even prettier by garnishing with a few fresh pieces of tomato, red onion, and cilantro. Enjoy with tortilla chips or anywhere else you like.