A DIY recipe using the herbs that you have. A great way to use up leftover herbs or herbs from your garden or. Freezes perfectly.
Servings: cup (roughly)
- 1 cup(s) mixed herbs, (basil, cilantro, sage, parsley, kale, arugula, mint, chives)
- 3/4 cup(s) nuts or seed of choice (pine nuts, cashews, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Add everything to a food processor. I used the smaller bowl and blade insert. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.