Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
This mint chocolate chip smoothie tastes just like ice cream but is a secretly healthy breakfast option
Servings: small smoothies or 1 large
- 2 banana(s) frozen
- 1 1/2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as soy or almond)
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach (lightly packed)
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint leaves (lightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend, blend, blend.
If you love a lot of mint (and I do) go for 1/4 cup of mint leaves, for a less intense mint flavour go for 1/8 cup. Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 554mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1840IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg