Mexican Avocado Sandwich
Avocado toast just got a face lift with black bean, lime juice, and smoked paprika for a fun Mexican-inspired twist!
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- 1 avocados
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans
- 8 slice(s) bread toasted (Gluten-free if preferred)
- 1 handful(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 pinch(s) smoked paprika
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and put in a medium bowl. Add the lime juice, salt, and pepper. Lightly mash with a fork. Stir in the black beans.
- Spread a thick layer of the avocado mixture onto bread, toast, or a tortilla. Top with cilantro and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Top with cilantro and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
This one is best prepared the same day you plan to eat the sandwich. Avocado may brown if stored for too long.