Loaded Vegan Nachos
Homemade vegan nacho cheese only takes 15 minutes to make, then just load up the tortilla chips will all the best toppings! So easy.
- 1 recipe(s) Homemade Vegan Nacho Cheese (or 1 1/2 cups store-bought vegan cheddar cheese)
- 4 big handful(s) tortilla chips
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) black olives
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 jalapeño chopped (optional)
- 1/2 avocados
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400F (200C).
- If you haven't already done so, make the recipe for Stretchy Gooey Vegan Nacho Cheese. If you prepared it ahead of time, heat it up in a pot over medium heat stirring frequently so that it doesn't burn. If it is too thick, stir in one tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread half of the tortilla chips onto an oven safe pan or dish. Sprinkle over half of the tomatoes, olives, jalapeño, black beans, and green onions. Drizzle half of the nacho cheese over top. Now build your second layer by repeating with the remaining ingredients (except for the avocado and cilantro).
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the chips just start to get golden on the edges. Garnish with the avocado and cilantro on top.
For oil free nachos, make sure to use oil free tortilla chips.