Healthy Vegan Breakfast Cookies are a one bowl, easy to whip up snack that's the perfect, easy treat for the on the go breakfast.
- 1/4 cup(s) warm water
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground chia or ground flax
- 2 cup(s) quick oats
- 3/4 cup(s) banana(s) mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) natural peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts , chopped (or other nuts)
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) pepitas (pumpkin seeds) (or more nuts)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour (whole wheat or gluten-free if preferred)
- 1/4 cup(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the water and flax and let thicken- about 10 minutes if using flax, or if using chia seeds it should thicken instantly. Now add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- The cookies don't change shape when baked, so take about 1/4 cup of cookie dough each and form them into cookie shapes, then place them on the baking tray a couple of inches apart. Bake 12 - 16 minutes until set and lightly browned on the bottom. Once cool, store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature, in the fridge, or freezer. Breakfast to go!
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan