Broccoli Mac & Cheese
This recipe uses a cauliflower cream sauce, making the recipe super healthy and vegan! Your skinny jeans will thank you!
- 1 batch(s) Quick & Easy Cauliflower Cream Sauce
- 1 head(s) broccoli cut into florets
- 16 oz pasta of choice (Gluten-free if preferred) (such as penne, macaroni, bowties, or fusilli)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil pasta according to instructions, and when two minutes of boiling time remain, add in the broccoli along with the pasta to cook.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and return to the pot. Stir in cauliflower cream sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
*For a gluten free dish, just use a gluten free pasta. My favourite is brown rice pasta.