Love how fresh and citrusy this dressing is.
Servings: bottle (makes about 12 servings)
- 1/2 cup(s) grapefruit juice (about 1/2 of a grapefruit)
- 1/4 cup(s) light oil (such as canola or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Juice the grapefruit, then add everything to a clean jar, screw on the lid, and shake like crazy until mixed well.
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan