Go-to Vegetable Sandwich
Sometimes there is nothing better than a basic veggie sandwich! The fresh crunchy, all those flavors, perfection. This is just a loose guide to make a veggie sandwich. Feel free to add in or swap out other veggies and contiments that you enjoy.
- 8 slice(s) bread (gluten-free if preferred)
- 4 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 8 lettuce leaves (or sub a handful of micro greens or alfalfa sprouts)
- 1 avocados sliced
- 1 tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon(s) vegan mayonnaise (sub vegan yogurt for oil-free)
- Toast the bread slices if desired. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mustard on one side of each of four slices of bread. Top each slice with 2 lettuce leaves, some avocado, tomato slices, and onion slices. Season with salt and pepper or other herbs or spices if desired. Spread 1 tablespoon of vegan mayonnaise on one side of the remaining 4 slices of bread and top the sandwiches. Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
Serving: 1sandwich (recipe makes 4 sandwiches) | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 560mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3895IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 3mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan