Everything Bagel Cauliflower Steaks
Tender, juicy, a little crisp around the edges, and the everything seasoning is toasted in the oven making this cauliflower irresistible! I could NOT stop eating these!
Servings: 4 (makes about 4 cauliflower steaks)
- 1 head(s) cauliflower sliced into steaks (see instructions)
- 2 - 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil or plant-based milk
- 6 - 8 teaspoon(s) Everything Bagel Seasoning (homemade or store-bought)
- OVEN: Preheat your oven to 400F (200C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper. AIR FRYER: Preheat your air fryer to 370F (190C).
- To slice your cauliflower: slice the cauliflower into 1-inch steaks. I find the easiest way to do this is to leave all of the greens and stem on the cauliflower which will help it hold together when slicing. You can then trim off any greens once cut into steaks. You should get about 4 - 6 steaks depending on the size of your cauliflower.
- Lay the cauliflower steaks along with any leftover florets on the baking sheet. Liberally brush each cauliflower steak with olive oil or plant-based milk of choice. Then sprinkle about 1 1/2 teaspoons of Everything Bagel Seasoning onto each steak.OVEN: Bake for 18 - 25 minutes until the cauliflower is golden on the edges and tender all the way through. Serve hot with desired sides.AIR FRYER: Gently transfer the cauliflower steaks to the air fryer laying them down in a single layer (you may need to work in batches). Air fry 14 - 20 minutes until the cauliflower is golden on the edges and tender all the way through. Serve hot with desired sides.
Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, when using plant-based milk, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 461mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 69.7mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 0.9mg