Easy Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes
Just whip up the 8 ingredient batter made using pantry staples you likely already have on hand, spread onto a baking sheet, decorate with any toppings you like, and bake for 15 minutes. That's it! It's so simple and makes pancakes that are perfectly cooked, hot all at the same time, SUPER FLUFFY, and with endless flavour combos.
Servings: small square pancakes
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegan butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Optional toppings for pancakes: banana slices, berries, vegan chocolate chips, peanut butter drizzle, chopped nuts, vegan sprinkles.
- Preheat your oven to 425F (220C). Lightly grease an 11" x 17" baking sheet. (10" x 15" will also work fine).
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl and whisk well. Now add the plant-based milk, lemon juice, melted vegan better, and vanilla extract and gently combine. The batter will be lumpy and full of big bubbles. This is good, don't over mix it! (Big bubbles make for extra fluffy pancakes).
- Pour the batter on the prepared baking sheet and gently spread evenly over the baking sheet with a spatula. Decorate the top of the pancake with any optional toppings as desired. Bake for 15 minutes until the edges of the pancake are lightly browned. The top of the pancake will be pale, but will be cooked, you can test it by lightly poking it. Slice and serve with maple syrup or any desired toppings.
Pancakes are best served fresh, but leftovers can be stored in a sealable bag or air-tight container in the fridge for 2 - 3 days and can be gently reheated in the microwave. Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.
Serving: 1- for 1 small pancake without toppings (recipe makes 16 small pancakes) | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 316IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg