Creamy Vegan Coconut Potatoes
The creamiest dreamiest baked potato dish, but unlike scalloped potatoes, they are SO easy to make. No peeling, slicing, or cooking the sauce separately. Less than 10 ingredients added right to a casserole dish and then baked!
- 400ml can(s) full-fat coconut milk (1 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour (gluten-free all-purpose flour if preferred)
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1.5 lbs yellow baby potatoes (about 5 cups)
- Preheat your oven to 400F (220C).
- In a 1.5qt casserole dish (or larger), whisk together the coconut milk, flour, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add the potatoes and give it a stir to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 50 to 65 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender. Serve hot.
Gluten Free: Swap out the all-purpose flour for gluten-free all-purpose flour.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 6 servings) | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1.4mg