Creamy Ranch Dressing
Can you ever go wrong with ranch dressing!?
Servings: 1 bottle (makes about 12 servings)
- 1/2 cup(s) vegan mayonnaise (such as Vegenaise)
- 1/2 cup(s) non-dairy sour cream or non-dairy plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as almond or soy)
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Add everything to a clean jar, screw on the lid, and shake like crazy until mixed well.
*You can also use 1/2 cup of cashews instead of the non-dairy yogurt. Soak the cashews in water until tender (overnight works great, but no less than 4 hours). I found that you need to double the recipe if you use cashews,so that there is enough liquid to blend smoothly. Otherwise, there might not be enough liquid to blend properly and your recipe may end up chunky. Soy-Free: To keep this recipe soy-free, choose almond or oat milk rather than soy milk.