Creamy Garlic Dip
This creamy garlic dip takes 5 minutes to whip up and is perfect for dipping pizza, cauliflower wings, veggies, chips, or spreading on a sandwich.
- 1/2 cup(s) vegan mayonnaise
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl, and enjoy!
Oil-Free: for an oil-free version sub vegan mayonnaise for a vegan plain yogurt.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 306mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg