Buttery Garlic Bread
This garlic bread is quick and easy to make and is the perfect side to a warm bowl of soup or a big bowl of pasta!
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegan butter softened if needed
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt (or to taste)
- 1 loaf(s) French bread or similar loaf cut in half lengthwise (gluten-free if preferred)
- OVEN: Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). AIR-FRYER: Preheat your air-fryer to 325F (170C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the vegan butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Spread the butter evenly over the surface of each loaf half. OVEN: Bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on it so it doesn't burn. AIR-FRYER: place the loaves in the air-fryer in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air-fryer and your bread, you may need to do this in batches, or even cut the loaf down so it fits in the basket. Air-fry for 5 - 8 minutes, keeping a close eye on it so it doesn't burn.Slice into strips and serve alongside your favourite pasta, or soup, or chili.
To foil or not to foil? I prefer baking my garlic bread without foil which results in a crispy crust on the outside and fluffy bread on the inside. If you prefer bread that soft all the way through then you can cover the pan in foil before baking, making sure to leave a bit of space so the foil doesn't stick to the cheese.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg