Carrot Ginger Dressing
Love this tangy, fresh, and zesty Asian-inspired dressing!
Servings: bottle (makes about 12 servings)
- 1/4 cup(s) light oil (such as peanut or canola)
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 medium(s) carrots , peeled and finely grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) agave
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 inch(s) piece of ginger , peeled and finely grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- Add everything to a clean jar, screw on the lid, and shake like crazy until mixed well.
Soy-Free: for soy-free, substitute a soy sauce for a soy-free option such as coconut aminos.