A healthy and fun way to update your fries. Roasted in the oven and seasoned with yummy spices.
- 3 medium carrots peeled and cut into fry shapes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 400F (200C).AIR FRYER: Preheat your air fryer to 370F (190C).
- Put the carrot fries in a big bowl and add the olive oil and your spices, and then stir or toss to coat, making sure each fry is evenly coated in the oil spice mix.
- OVEN: Spread the fries onto a baking dish and arrange them so they all fit without any of the fries overlapping. It's best if they aren't touching each other too so there is lots of air around each fry to help get them crispy. Bake for 20-40 minutes, stopping to flip halfway through. They are done when the edges are brown, and the fries are fork-tender.AIR FRYER: Add the fries to the air fryer and fry for 16 - 32 minutes (depending on how thick the fries are), stopping to shake halfway through. They are done when the edges are brown, and the fries are fork-tender.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 652mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 15480IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.5mg