Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Tastes like carrot cake, but made into a healthy easy-to-make breakfast!
- 1 cup(s) rolled oats (gluten-free if preferred)
- 1 cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1/2 cup(s) plant-based yogurt (such as coconut or almond)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- 2 carrots peeled and grated
- 4 tablespoon(s) raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Divide all the ingredients among 2 jars or sealable containers. Stir each to combine well. (You could alternatively mix it all together in one big bowl). Store in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, although overnight is best.
- When ready to eat, top with extra plant-based milk, grated carrot, or raisins if desired. I generally prefer my overnight cold, but you could also heat it up by popping it in the microwave and heating it for 30-second increments, and stirring until the desired temperature is reached.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 2 servings) | Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 810mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 10664IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 4mg