Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Roasting Brussel sprouts enhances their flavour and makes them addictively yummy!
- 4 cup(s) Brussel sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat your oven to 425F (220C).
- Toss the Brussel sprouts with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and salt.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes until Brussel sprouts are cooked, and some bits are almost charred.
Oil-free: to make oil-free, omit the oil and instead add a splash of water or vinegar. Air-Fryer: Preheat your air-fryer to 400F and cook for about 12 minutes, shaking half way through.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.9mg