Baked Tofu Bites
An easy baked tofu recipe that is great on its own or can be used in so many dishes: on salads, in sandwiches, in tacos, on pasta, on nachos, as nuggets, the options are endless, use these everywhere!
- 1/4 cup(s) nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 12oz block(s) extra-firm tofu drained
- OVEN: Preheat your oven to 375F (190C). Line 2 large baking sheet with parchment paper.AIR-FRYER: Preheat your air-fryer to 350F (180C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the nutritional yeast, olive oil, soy sauce and garlic powder. Break the block of tofu into small chunks and add them to the bowl. (No need to press the tofu first). Toss the tofu well to evenly coat in the sauce mixture.
- OVEN: Spread the tofu evenly across the baking sheets and bake for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until lightly golden.AIR-FRYER: add the tofu to the air-fryer and cook for about 20 minutes, shaking halfway through, until lightly golden.Serve hot or store in an air-tight container in the fridge, or freeze to use later. Great as main, as nuggets, on salads, in sandwiches, in tacos, on pasta, on nachos, the options are endless, use these everywhere!
Oil-Free: For oil-free sub the oil for aquafaba, vegetable broth, or water.
Serving: 1/4 of the recipe | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 353mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg