Agave Glazed Carrots
A quick and easy side dish that wows!
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegan butter
- 1 16oz(s) bag baby carrots (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoon(s) agave
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Toss in the carrots, agave and brown sugar. Cover and let cook for 10 - 15 minutes giving them a stir every now and then, until carrots are fork tender. Add the thyme and lemon juice, stir to combine, and serve.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 3mg