Peanut Butter Popcorn
A quick and easy, lightly sweet, drizzled, creamy, peanut buttery, healthy snack. My new favourite nibble to quickly whip up for movie watching.
- 1/3 cup(s) popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegan butter (I used Earth Balance brand)
- 1 tablespoon(s) natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Pop the popcorn in an air popper, or pop with whatever method you normally use (stove top or in the microwave works fine too).
- In the meantime, add the sugar, vegan butter, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to a small pot. Put over medium heat and stir together until the sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and drizzle across the popped popcorn while shaking the bowl. Stir to mix if needed. Let the popcorn cool for a few minutes before enjoying as it will be hot!
Peanut butter is my fav, but feel free to sub your favourite nut butter (almond, cashew, etc.)
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Iron: 1mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan