Vegetable Chili Salad
Super quick to toss together and perfect for enjoying as a salad or to serve as a dip with tortilla chips!
- 1 15oz can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 7oz can(s) corn drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- tortilla chips for serving (optional)
- To a large bowl, add the black beans, corn, red bell pepper, cilantro, and salsa. Gently toss to combine. Enjoy as a salad or serve with tortilla chips to enjoy as a dip.
Serving: 1serving without tortilla chips(recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 685mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1437IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 3mg