Vegan Greek Sheet Pan Dinner
Vegan Greek Sheet Pan dinner is a healthy weeknight dinner that is quick and easy to make! Colourful vegetables and tender bites of tofu are tossed in a lemony garlicky Greek-inspired seasoning. Just pop in the oven until caramelized and golden, then top with Kalamata olives and a sprinkle of vegan feta. This Greek-inspired meal is delicious served on rice or pita and great for meal prep!
For the Greek Seasoning:
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
For the Veggies & Tofu:
- 1 12oz block(s) extra-firm tofu drained, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium zucchini cut into half moons
- 1 bell pepper (any color), sliced
- 1 medium red onion thickly sliced
- 1 pint(s) cherry or grape tomatoes (2 cups), left whole
- ½ cup(s) kalamata olives (pitted if prefered)
- ¼ cup(s) vegan feta (homemade or store-bought), crumbled
- Optional for serving: cooked rice, warmed pita bread, vegan tzatziki, hummus, roasted potatoes, fresh oregano, or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, add all of the Greek Seasoning ingredients, stir and set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, spread the tofu, zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle the Greek Seasoning mixture over top and use your hands to toss the ingredients well until everything is well coated in the seasoning.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, stopping to stir halfway through, until everything is cooked and golden brown in some places. Remove from the oven then sprinkle over the olives and vegan feta. Serve hot alone or with cooked rice, warmed pita bread, vegan tzatziki, hummus, roasted potatoes, fresh oregano, or parsley, if desired.
Make-ahead/ meal prep: cook the veggies and tofu according to the directions. Allow to cool before transferring to an air-tight container. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Gently reheat in the microwave or on the stove. Serve hot on cooked rice or with pita bread if desired. Oil-free: for oil-free omit the oil and substitute with vegetable broth. Make sure you use a good non-stick pan and/or line your baking sheet with parchment paper. Use an oil-free vegan feta such as my homemade vegan feta recipe (see the notes for the oil-free option). To make the cheese crumbly, place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes before crumbling over the tofu and veggies.
Serving: 1 serving without rice or pita (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 786mg | Potassium: 769mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2115IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 4mg