Tropical Overnight Oats
I just adore the tropical flavors in this simple overnight oats recipe! This recipe makes 2 servings but feel free to double or triple it to make as many overnight oats as you like.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches (or 2 fresh peaches pitted and sliced)
- ½ cup(s) plant-based milk (such as oat or soy)
- 1/4 cup(s) plain vegan yogurt
- ¾ cup(s) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave or maple syrup
- Place the peaches, plant-based milk, and yogurt into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Mix through the remaining ingredients, place into a bowl, cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Add extra chopped peaches on top if desired.
Serving: 1serving (recipe makes 4 servings) | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 727IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 3mg
Did You Make This Recipe?Tag @easyveganmealplan on Instagram and Hashtag #easyveganmealplan