The Best Vegan Greek Salad
Just 6 ingredients and a simple dressing are all you need to make the BEST Vegan Greek Salad! Just chop the veggies, shake up the dressing, toss the salad, and enjoy. This fresh and flavorful dish is the perfect recipe to enjoy summer produce!
For the Greek Dressing:
- ¼ cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
For the Greek Salad:
- 1 English cucumber cut lengthwise, seeded, and thickly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint(s) cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 7 oz vegan feta (homemade or store-bought) cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- To make the Greek Dressing: Add all of the ingredients to a measuring glass, small bowl, or jar with a lid. Whisk well or shake to mix the dressing. Use right away or store in your fridge for up to 3 days.
- To make the Greek Salad: add all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing to taste and toss. Garnish with more oregano, salt, and pepper as desired. Enjoy right away, or cover and store in the fridge to marinate for up to 2 hours.
I love the enjoy this salad as a side, but if you want to serve it as a main dish, I recommend adding 1 to 2 cups of cooked chickpeas to make the salad a bit heartier.
Serving: 1 serving (recipe makes 6 servings) | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.002g | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 388IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg